This week's episode is an all out dance party! As Mr. Josh and Robyn the Bird interview a robot named Boltz and a breakdancing surfer named Peter Rockmore, they find out that there are many differnt ways to dance and have fun!
In this episode, we also:
- Interview cute kids about dancing
- Teach you a new dance called 'The Rockmore' (video included)
- Give you a brand new Sugarcrash Kids song for FREE
** Learn how to do The Rockmore by watching the instructional video at www.sugarcrashkids.com!!
THIS WEEK: Mr. Josh and Robyn the Bird lead you through a magical story and find out what it means to 'make believe'.
Each week on The Cramazingly Incredifun Sugarcrash Kids Podcast we'll explore different topics and have fun doing it! Each episode includes (but is not limited to):
- Engaging Storytelling
- Educational Elements (fictional stories with factual information)
- Interviews with fictional characters (pirates, robots, dinosaurs, and the rest of the Sugarcrash Kids)
- Kid Interviews (Listen to real kids tell their own stories and elaborate on various topics)
- A brand new Sugarcrash Kids song each time
The Cramazingly Incredifun Sugarcrash Kids Podcast is geared for children, but grownups will love it too!